Mar 15, 2009

Here it is Sunday. My, my how the weekends do fly when the weather is beautiful. Almost makes ya want to call in sick tomorrow. Hhmmm, should we ?? Anyway, it has been a wonderful weekend with lots of things to do. The best was being able to take the we threes to the golf course that is down the street, around the corner from me and let the wild things run with the wind. They had a ball and are very tired this evening.
Last evening, my neighbors oldest daughter was in the school musical, "Horton hears a whoo" so they wanted me to rag along to see her perform sooooooo, I brought the camera. Here's a few shots. I must admit, these kids did a fantastic job!




Bird girls. My neighbors daughter is second from the left.

It was very entertaining to see these kids do a wonderful job. Congrats to all of them and a special one to Brianna G. And a BIG birthday wish to her younger sister Michaela G.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend.
    We are suffering from the plague here.
    The play looked like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a big hellow to brianna & michaela.. great costumes and love the paw prints on the bithday girls shirt..
    click click .. from 'the teach'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun, and I love the costumes!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete