Mar 2, 2009

Well here we are, I have just spent the better part of the day removing snow from the yard and driveway. I almost thought of not doing the paths for the kids today but when we went outside first thing this morning they were in shock ! I'll tell ya, it was the shortest outside visit we have had. They returned to the deck and just wanted in... So did I....... I keep hoping that if I close my eyes real tight that I will wake up and see grass and green things...... Aahhh not..... Whatever...
I guess the positive side to this was I got to take the day off from work.. Looking forward to sunny and 75.....
So here is a little picture oof what we see when we walk.

1 comment:

  1. Alas, the green growing stuff seems rather elusive at this point. On the bright side we turn the clocks forward this weekend!

    ReplyDelete