Feb 28, 2009



Okay, I was gonna wait and put this on tomorrow but I just couldn't help myself. We, all of us, spent the afternoon out in the yard rqaking and picking up branches and twigs that have fallen all winter. Figured I would get some of the clean-up done before the onslaught of snow comes in a day or two. Anyway, the dogs were being good, playing tag and chasing and investigating the smells that have been gone for a long time and feeling grass between their toes again. So, I thought I would take them all for a walk so I gave a yell and young miss Echo came bounding around the corner of the house and look at her !!!! She had either been digging or rolling in the mud with her sister Sydney. The three of them were covered but Echo was the absolute worst. She just looked soooooo proud of her new cloaking device. Anyway, thats it, everyone had a hosen to rinse and a towel dry and in we came. They all seem very satisfied of their day out of doors . Hopefully whatever snow we get will be short lived...

5 comments:

  1. OK, so where do you live that all your snow melts and you have mud and grass? That FD/BD
    meme picture on my site from last week was taken on that day. We still have a good foot of packed snow in our yard. We won't see grass
    until May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Nancy, I reside in Stow which has a more tropical environment than Littleton ... :-]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a little pigpen! she does look mighty proud!
    Your front/back yard meme is quite attractive and I love the Maine pictures. Hang in there Sheila spring will come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sheila.. you have been busy with your blog! it's great, i have enjoyed catching up with it! clee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was Little Miss Echo so proud when she got the hosen? :) LOVED the picture of your pretty green grass. Now I'm dreaming of that green grass.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete