Feb 24, 2009

Ugh. Just got home from work. 11:20 p.m. Really don't like spending all day at work and then having to go back for another 3 to 4 hours for hearings. Oh well, it pays the bills.

On a lighter note, today when I arrived home from work, I was greeted at the door by none other than baby Echo. Hhmm, she is supposed to be in her crate. Don't know how she did it but she managed to unlock the side door to her crate and decided to take every piece of newspaper or tissues and shred them. I know I am not supposed to laugh but she just looked so candid in what she had done and it could have been so much worse I figured I would choose my battles wisely.. Anyway, think I will call it a day...

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Houdini Corgi!
    That happened to me one day when Beta was just a little pup. They are so creative in keeping themselves busy.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete