Feb 26, 2009

My friend Louise tagged me for this month's front door back door meme so, here's how we are looking in Massachusetts these days.
So, here ya go!














This is my backyard and when the sun is out and the temperatures warm it is a really nice place to just sit and enjoy the birds and the quiet. All my boys and girls love running around . Baby Echo always can find something to investigate.














This is my front yard and it is terribly muddy at this time of year. Eeeoooowwww !
At this point I am just waiting for a greener time of year...

So, hope others will share.
Join in if you like - the guidelines are simple: This is a photography meme.
1. Step out your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog, along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photos that you particularly like or dislike, you can point them out, or just explain what we are seeing. Maybe changes over the seasons or some junk in your neighbor's yard that drives you nuts.
5. Tag as many or few people as you like - preferably at least one though.6. Do it again next month if you like

3 comments:

  1. and so.... where are the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here wondering the same thing!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I am now tagging my friend Marla Blum in Ohio.... Comeon, give it a whirl !!

    ReplyDelete