Feb 23, 2009

Sitting at work today I kept thinking of what I would say or talk about once I finished setting this up. I suppose it really doesn't matter as long as there are things to be shared. Like the other day when it first started raining, it smelled like the first Spring rain. Now granted it is still early and this will probably smack me in the butt, however, for that first couple of seconds, it made me drift off to a warmer time. I am also gonna try to get some pictures downloaded of the family cuz they are the cutest. Although my friend Louises baby girl, Kindle is really cute too.

So as I sit here in my living room tapping away, the boys and girls and comfortably nested snoozing after their romp and dinner. I forgot to include little Miss Mindy in my profile. She was my mom's dog until she passed last year and I took little Mindy into my herd. She is a 16 year old Yorkshire Terrier and is quite the little queen. When she enters the room, my other 3 part the way so she can go to and from the kitchen. It is nice seeing the respect they give the old girl. Hopefully I can snag a picture or 2 of her to post as well as the others.

Well, I could probably go on and on the babble but I will go for now and wait patiently for my good friend Louise to critique. Always looking for input. So as my neighbors youngest always says to me "Later".

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sheila welcome to blogging! it looks really nice in here! Looking forward to hearing morfe about your corgis 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheila, I just started this blogging stuff
    too...glad to see you joining in.

    ReplyDelete